LAWRENCE COUNTY EMS IS ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME/PRN AEMTS, PARAMEDICS AND CRITICAL CARE PARAMEDICS. FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL 931-762-3566 OR EMAIL KWATKINS@LAWCOTN.ORG.
- EMS Stats for the Month of May
- CPD Urges Parents to Remind Teens of the 5 to Drive Rules
- Sarah Garner Peppers
- Lawrence County Purchasing Committee to Meet
- Wayne County Sheriff's Office Seeking Qualified Applicants
- Main Street Lawrenceburg to Receive Grant from Tennessee Arts Commission
- Ethridge City Commission to Hold First Reading of Budget today at 5
- Lawrence County Government Accepting Bids
Currently in Lawrenceburg
83° / 64°
- Wayne County Sheriff's Office Seeking Publics Help
- County Unemployment Rates for April
- Update in Home Invasion Investigation in Lawrence County
- Restaurant Sustains Minor Damage from Fire
- Pedestrian Arrested Following MVA in Lawrence County
- TDOT Awards Cities Grant Funds Through Traffic Signal Modernization
- Lawrence County Sheriff's Office Continues to Investigate Home Invasion
- THP Checkpoints in June
- Lauderdale County Drug Arrest
- Fatal Accident in Maury County
Powered by BLOX Content Management System from BLOX Digital.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.